Monday, October 15, 2012

First day - Alexandra palace

It was our first day in London and jeff volunteered to help me find my way to Alexander palace for the show and the opening of the unfinishables project. I got to meet the artists hazel Connors and my doppelgänger textile artist felicity Clarke . After meeting the girls jeff took the shuttle back to Wood Green for a couple of hours while I ventured into the show, before the official opening. The unfinishables project was interesting as the pieces were worked into an amazing tent with the pieces on the outside, then inside were b/w imagery of the pieces and the write up about the meaning behind each piece. An audio played of various artists and their views on why some artworks never get finished . I was also pleased to be included in the book as well, so got a copy for home.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed following your trip through Europe....... Lucky girl....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive